Friday, January 19, 2018

                          Freelance Post 

Receiving An Honor Roll of 3.1 

As of today i received an Honor roll award for finishing my fall semester with a 3.1. Something that i am very happy for myself ,it took lots of effort and time to get to there. This is my first time finishing off a semester with a 3.1. When they called out my name i felt very proud of myself knowing that i'm doing better then what i was doing in freshmen year i feel that improved so much compared to freshmen year. although at times i could get off topic get distracted with my phone but i try my best to keep up with all my work. Although i could get distracted easily  i have to be a responsible person to be better then what i am now. i still have to improve on some subjects but i know i will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment